SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPIES
We're looking for Siberian Husky puppies to become part of our pack.
Our Siberians have an amazing life. They are a full part of the pack, which means they do everything with us, from traveling, to going on expeditions, and of course, sleeping inside and on beds. With us.
We know Siberians. We have had Siberians for decades. So we understand they are escape artists, pack animals, high energy, and we handle them accordingly.
The pups we're after
The puppies shall meet the following conditions in order to be considered:
- Pure breed Siberian Husky, with documented and established blood line
- Non-breeding agreement as applicable, but no neutering agreement (See the "Adverse Health Effects of Neutering" article)
- No co-ownership agreement
- Located in the following countries: Canada, United States, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark or Iceland
In addition, although not an absolute requirement, the following are desirable traits:
- Color in order of preference: Gray, red, black, white
- At least one blue eye, preferably two
- Preferably male
If you think you've got a puppy who may be a match, call Toll Free USA/Canada 1 844 667 7551 Extension 151, or email email@example.com.